Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This is another one of my creations! I loved the colorful presentation that it gave once on the plate! My family thought it was AWESOME!
- Season pork chops to taste
- Cut up red potatoes and season
- Slice four garlic cloves in halves
- Slice peppers up into to median size spears
- In a roast place pork chops at bottom
- Lay the potatoes on top
- then add the garlic and peppers atop
- pour the water/chkn broth in a corner of the roast! DO NOT POUR OVER CHOPS!
- Bake at 400 degree's for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, or until done!
- Steamed Brocolli makes this dish taste wonderful!