1 hr 30 mins
This is another one of my creations! I loved the colorful presentation that it gave once on the plate! My family thought it was AWESOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork chops to taste
- 2Cut up red potatoes and season
- 3Slice four garlic cloves in halves
- 4Slice peppers up into to median size spears
- 5In a roast place pork chops at bottom
- 6Lay the potatoes on top
- 7then add the garlic and peppers atop
- 8pour the water/chkn broth in a corner of the roast! DO NOT POUR OVER CHOPS!
- 9Bake at 400 degree's for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, or until done!
- 10Steamed Brocolli makes this dish taste wonderful!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pork Chops With Red Potatoes and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 140.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 47.2 g