Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from the old TSR recipe board
Make and share this Broccoli Bacon Red Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces red onions, sliced thin or chopped
- 3 ounces raisins
- 3 ounces sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Combine broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds, set aside.
- Combine mayo, sugar, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Fold dressing into salad mixture.
- Add bacon just before serving.
Delicious! I omitted the raisins and used only a teaspoon of sugar since I like it a little less sweet. I can't wait to make it again. Thank you so much!