1/2 Photos of Broiled Salmon with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Sue Lau's Note:
Can also cook the salmon over the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Broil peppers on both sides until black and blistered.
- 3Place in metal bowl and cover with plastic wrap and allow to sweat for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Lower oven heat to 400 degrees F.
- 5Wrap garlic in foil; roast in oven 5- 10 minutes or until soft; peel and set aside.
- 6Peel peppers over a bowl to catch any juice; discard stems and seeds.
- 7Puree peppers in a blender or food processor in their juice along with garlic, vinegar, and oil; set aside.
- 8Broil salmon 2-3 minutes per side.
- 9Serve red pepper sauce drizzled over salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Salmon with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 117.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.9 g