1/2 Photos of Broiled Salmon with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Sue Lau's Note:
Can also cook the salmon over the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Broil peppers on both sides until black and blistered.
- 3Place in metal bowl and cover with plastic wrap and allow to sweat for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Lower oven heat to 400 degrees F.
- 5Wrap garlic in foil; roast in oven 5- 10 minutes or until soft; peel and set aside.
- 6Peel peppers over a bowl to catch any juice; discard stems and seeds.
- 7Puree peppers in a blender or food processor in their juice along with garlic, vinegar, and oil; set aside.
- 8Broil salmon 2-3 minutes per side.
- 9Serve red pepper sauce drizzled over salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Salmon with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 117.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.9 g