Can also cook the salmon over the grill.
Make and share this Broiled Salmon with Sweet Red Pepper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil peppers on both sides until black and blistered.
- Place in metal bowl and cover with plastic wrap and allow to sweat for 10-15 minutes.
- Lower oven heat to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap garlic in foil; roast in oven 5- 10 minutes or until soft; peel and set aside.
- Peel peppers over a bowl to catch any juice; discard stems and seeds.
- Puree peppers in a blender or food processor in their juice along with garlic, vinegar, and oil; set aside.
- Broil salmon 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve red pepper sauce drizzled over salmon.