I love chicken and roasted red peppers, so I put this sandwich together--it was so yummy! My family loves them. The chicken can also be left out and the sandwich is still delicious. Add a bowl of soup or a salad and you have a perfect lunch or dinner!
- Cut 8 thick slice of Foccacia bread.
- Mix mayonaisse and Ranch dressing in small bowl.
- Spread mayo mixture on 4 slices of Foccacia.
- On top of mayo mixture, layer each slice with equal amounts of chicken and place one slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Next, add the roasted red peppers and another slice of mozzarella on top of the peppers (this helps hold the sandwich together).
- Top each sandwich with remaining slices bread.
- Spray frying pan with Olive Oil spray (or other cooking spray).
- Fry each sandwich on medium until they are golden brown.
- Pop the sandwiches in the microwave for about 20-25 seconds to melt the cheese.
- Enjoy! These are so yummy!