1/1 Photo of Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Panini Style Sandwiches
I love chicken and roasted red peppers, so I put this sandwich together--it was so yummy! My family loves them. The chicken can also be left out and the sandwich is still delicious. Add a bowl of soup or a salad and you have a perfect lunch or dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 8 thick slice of Foccacia bread.
- 2Mix mayonaisse and Ranch dressing in small bowl.
- 3Spread mayo mixture on 4 slices of Foccacia.
- 4On top of mayo mixture, layer each slice with equal amounts of chicken and place one slice of mozzarella cheese.
- 5Next, add the roasted red peppers and another slice of mozzarella on top of the peppers (this helps hold the sandwich together).
- 6Top each sandwich with remaining slices bread.
- 7Spray frying pan with Olive Oil spray (or other cooking spray).
- 8Fry each sandwich on medium until they are golden brown.
- 9Pop the sandwiches in the microwave for about 20-25 seconds to melt the cheese.
- 10Enjoy! These are so yummy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Panini Style Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (799 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 1720.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: