1/2 Photos of Chorizo Al Vino (Chorizo in Red Wine)
Tapas recipe from Ryland Peter's Tapas: Delicious little dishes from Spain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat half the olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet until very hot.
- 2Cut the chorizo inot 1/2 inch rounds.
- 3Add half the chorizo and fry on both sides for 1 minute each. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep hot.
- 4Add the remaining oil and remaining chorizo and cook as stated above.
- 5Add the wine and thyme to the pan and swirl to dissolve the sediment. NOTE: if using kielbasa, add 2 t of paprika to the pan as well. Cook gently to thicken and reduce the sauce.
- 6Pour the sauce over the hot chorizo, sprinkle with pepper and serve with chunks of torn bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo Al Vino (Chorizo in Red Wine)
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.9
- Calories from Fat 646
- Total Fat 71.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 2102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: