1 hr 25 mins
Danny Beason's Note:
CHANNEL 8 VOLUNTEER TV Welcome once again to Dollywood’s Festival of Nations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss cabbage with vinegar, sugar and salt.
- 2Allow to marinate for one hour.
- 3In a large, covered saucepan, saute onion in butter until softened.
- 4Stir in cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
- 5Add 2 cups water, corned beef and season with pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Layer apple slices on top of cabbage.
- 8Cover and simmer for 1 hour checking water lever from time to time and adding a little water if necessary.
- 9Add salt to taste before serving if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corned Beef and Braised Red Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (2159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3077.2
- Calories from Fat 1978
- Total Fat 219.8 g
- Saturated Fat 87.0 g
- Cholesterol 1010.6 mg
- Sodium 10839.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.4 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 178.5 g