You can use your favorite sausage or substitute diced chicken.
Make and share this Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta With Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Char peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes.
- Peel and seed peppers. Transfer peppers to blender and puree until very smooth. Season to taste with salt. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic. Stir in bratwurst and heat through.
- Add cream, red pepper puree, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain. Stir pasta into red pepper cream mixture.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese.