1/1 Photo of Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta With Sausage
You can use your favorite sausage or substitute diced chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Char peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes.
- 2Peel and seed peppers. Transfer peppers to blender and puree until very smooth. Season to taste with salt. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- 3In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic. Stir in bratwurst and heat through.
- 4Add cream, red pepper puree, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 5Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain. Stir pasta into red pepper cream mixture.
- 6Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Pasta With Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.0
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 576.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 23.8 g