1/2 Photos of Delicious Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits
This makes fluffy biscuits because of the cold butter that is added. Found this recipe on GMA
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
BRUSH ON TOP
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/2 tsp garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- 3Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- 4Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- 5Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes.
- 6Spread the garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits after you take them out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 385.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g