This makes fluffy biscuits because of the cold butter that is added. Found this recipe on GMA
Make and share this Delicious Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/2 tsp garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes.
- Spread the garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits after you take them out of the oven.