This makes fluffy biscuits because of the cold butter that is added. Found this recipe on GMA
Make and share this Delicious Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/2 tsp garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes.
- Spread the garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits after you take them out of the oven.
Wonderful, my family could not eat these fast enough, just like when we go to Red Lobster!
I jsut made this along with shrimp scampi and OMG they were delicious, just like the ones at Red Lobster, the kids loved them too, excellent. Thanks for posting this recipe.
These biscuits are absolutely delicious! I made a batch today, and forwarded a photo of them, along with this recipe, to my sons. Red Lobster pulled out of these parts a few years ago, so I've missed these little gems.