1/1 Photo of Fallen Red Cedar
Chef Regina V. Smith's Note:
This cocktail is served at the Sylvia Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia. This fine old hotel built in 1912 is perched on the edge of Stanley Park and it was home to Vancouver's very first cocktail lounge which opened in 1954. The lounge is an excellent place to take in English Bay sunsets. Drinks at the Sylvia are inspired by the hotel's surroundings. This particular drink is named to commemorate a landmark tree nearby that was uprooted in the windstorms of late 2006. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Muddle the strawberries in a bit of crushed ice.
- 2Put berries, lemon juice and vodka into a shaker, shake vigorously until well mixed.
- 3Pour into an old fashioned tumbler over ice cubes.
- 4Add a splash of champagne ( soda will also work).
- 5Garnish with a slice of strawberry and a fat straw.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fallen Red Cedar
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: