1/2 Photos of Fried Red Potatoes for One
I just made this for dinner, and thought it was pretty darn good. It's hard to make a side-dish when you are eating alone. And this one is fast and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean potatoes and cook them in the microwave until soft (about three minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
- 3When the potatoes are done, slice them in half and then cube them.
- 4Put the potato cubes into the melted butter.
- 5Sprinkle with the season salt, onion and garlic powders.
- 6Fry until lightly brown and crispy on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle the bacon bits on top and cover with cheese.
- 8Remove from heat, cover the pan and let it sit until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Red Potatoes for One
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 13.2 g