1/1 Photo of Garlic Basil Chicken With Red Roasted Pepper Alfredo Spaghetti
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #1147677's Note:
Tender Chicken baked in fresh garlic and basil over red roasted pepper alfredo spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven 350.
- 2Mix half of chopped fresh basil, melted butter and garlic together in baking casserole dish.
- 3Place chicken breasts on top of mixture and top with remaining fresh chopped basil. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- 4Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 5Prepare spaghetti noodles boil for 7-10 minutes to preferred taste.
- 6Over low heat warm alfredo sauce, stir often. Be careful not to scorch.
- 7Serve. Pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Basil Chicken With Red Roasted Pepper Alfredo Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.6 mg
- Sodium 234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: