Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tender Chicken baked in fresh garlic and basil over red roasted pepper alfredo spaghetti.
Make and share this Garlic Basil Chicken With Red Roasted Pepper Alfredo Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven 350.
- Mix half of chopped fresh basil, melted butter and garlic together in baking casserole dish.
- Place chicken breasts on top of mixture and top with remaining fresh chopped basil. Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Prepare spaghetti noodles boil for 7-10 minutes to preferred taste.
- Over low heat warm alfredo sauce, stir often. Be careful not to scorch.
- Serve. Pepper to taste.
Super Easy and DELICIOUS! I added a little lemon peper to the chicken. Family loved it.