1/3 Photos of Garlic Creamed Mashed Red Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
This is really good, I have seen a lot of mashed potato recipes but this is a tad different. From Int'l Garlic Festival Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in salted water until tender about 20 minutes.
- 2Drain and dry in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, separate and peel garlic cloves.
- 4Simmer garlic cloves with cream, milk and butter for 30 minutes until garlic is soft.
- 5Using a blender, puree potatoes and garlic cream mixture.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Thin with more cream if necessary.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Creamed Mashed Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.3
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 180.8 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g