This is really good, I have seen a lot of mashed potato recipes but this is a tad different. From Int'l Garlic Festival Cookbook
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender about 20 minutes.
- Drain and dry in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, separate and peel garlic cloves.
- Simmer garlic cloves with cream, milk and butter for 30 minutes until garlic is soft.
- Using a blender, puree potatoes and garlic cream mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Thin with more cream if necessary.