1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Breast with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
This sauce is very tasty, and pretty healthy especially if you use low-fat/lite sour cream and cream cheese. I don't have a grille, so I use my George Forman. Often with the GFG, chicken comes out a little burnt if you use a sauce/marinade directly on the meat...this sauce is spooned on after the meat is cooked, so it works out perfectly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While chicken breasts are grilling, prepare sauce.
- 2Sauté onion and garlic in butter/margarine until onion is translucent (2 minutes).
- 3Add pepper strips and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender crisp (about 5 minutes).
- 4Meanwhile, measure into blender the cream cheese, sour cream and wine.
- 5Add the peppers and onions to the blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
- 6Return sauce to saucepan and cook over low heat until heated through (Do Not Boil).
- 7Serve over chicken; garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breast with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 112.6 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 31.4 g