1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Wings With Frank's Red Hot Sauce
These are awesome wings with only three ingredients! Every time I make these for a crowd, I am always asked for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bottled Italian dressing
- 1 cup hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 5 lbs chicken wings (tips removed)
- 1Whisk the dressing and the one cup Frank's hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- 2Add to chicken wings and marinate about 30 minutes to an hour while grill is heating up.
- 3Spray cooking area on grill with cooking spray.
- 4Add wings to hot grill. Watch closely as they do tend to burn quickly.
- 5Grill for about 25-30 minutes.
- 6It's ok to turn frequently to prevent burning.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Wings With Frank's Red Hot Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1431.0
- Calories from Fat 962
- Total Fat 106.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 436.9 mg
- Sodium 2482.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 104.5 g