These are awesome wings with only three ingredients! Every time I make these for a crowd, I am always asked for the recipe.
- 8 ounces bottled Italian dressing
- 1 cup hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 5 lbs chicken wings (tips removed)
- Whisk the dressing and the one cup Frank's hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add to chicken wings and marinate about 30 minutes to an hour while grill is heating up.
- Spray cooking area on grill with cooking spray.
- Add wings to hot grill. Watch closely as they do tend to burn quickly.
- Grill for about 25-30 minutes.
- It's ok to turn frequently to prevent burning.