1/2 Photos of Grilled Corn on the Cob With Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise
This surprising combination adds more sweetness to an already sweet summer treat of corn on the cob. The roasted red pepper mayo is also delicious with grilled potatoes or other favourite vegetables. Recipe by Emily Richards from Food and Drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Whisk together mayonnaise, roasted red pepper, parsley, garlic and black pepper in bowl until combined. Set aside half of the mayonnaise mixture to serve.
- 2Brush corn with butter and place on greased grill over medium-high heat and grill, turning occasionally for 8 minutes.
- 3Brush remaining half of mayonnaise mixture over corn, and grill, turning for about 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender-crisp.
- 4Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn on the Cob With Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 267.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g