Taken on Food Network
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Red Pepper Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Place the butter, red peppers and paprika in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a cigar shape.
- Place the butter into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook corn on the grill for 4 minutes or until corn turns a bright yellow.
- Remove from heat and serve with a ½ inch slice of the roasted pepper butter.