Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken on Food Network
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Red Pepper Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 2 roasted red peppers, in a jar
- 1 cup butter, softened (unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 8 -10 ears of corn, shucked
- Place the butter, red peppers and paprika in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a cigar shape.
- Place the butter into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook corn on the grill for 4 minutes or until corn turns a bright yellow.
- Remove from heat and serve with a ½ inch slice of the roasted pepper butter.
Very good change to standard corn on the cob. I steamed my corn, and then discovered that I did not have the roasted red peppers in my pantry I thought I had. I substituted about 2 T. of green chilies, and it turned out great!
Very yummy Butter for the corn! Lots of great flavor!! I used salted butter and didn't add extra salt. Thanks for posting!
This was just delicious. I made as directed except to decrease the amount for the two of us. Very tasty butter sauce and perfect with the frozen corn on the cob that I had. Thanks Boomette1