1/3 Photos of Grilled Corn With Red Pepper Butter
1 hr 5 mins
Taken on Food Network
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter, red peppers and paprika in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a cigar shape.
- 3Place the butter into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- 4Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- 5Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cook corn on the grill for 4 minutes or until corn turns a bright yellow.
- 7Remove from heat and serve with a ½ inch slice of the roasted pepper butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Red Pepper Butter
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers