Don't let the calorie and fat listing sway you. Although I give specific quantities of the ingredients, you can use more or less depending on your tastes and health concerns. However, I wouldn't leave any of them out because the combination blends so well. I'm sure low fat selections would taste just a delicious. I had a similar dish at a restaurant while on vacation about 10 years ago and have been making it at home ever since. Great as a main dish and totally satisfying and refreshing. Use your favorite brand of Italian dressing, croutons etc. Only use fresh mozzarella. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Wash, tear and dry lettuce.
- 3Drain and lightly chop roasted red peppers.
- 4Cut pepperoni into bite size pieces.
- 5Cube fresh mozzarella.
- 6Put into large salad bowl and lightly toss.
- 7Season meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- 8Grill on medium high heat, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- 9Remove steak from grill and let sit for 2 minutes.
- 10Cut meat into bite sized pieces and add to salad bowl.
- 11Add croutons and salad dressing to taste.
- 12Toss all ingredients and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak Salad With Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Red Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.7
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.9 mg
- Sodium 2140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 50.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: