1/1 Photo of Loaded Red Potato Skins
1 hr 10 mins
These are great as an appetizer or cut the recipe in half to serve as a side dish for a dinner serving about 4-6 guests. Serve with sour cream on the side. Cooking time includes cooking of bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place potatoes on a large baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender; cool to touch.
- 3Cut each potato in half, then cut a thin slice from the bottom of each potato.
- 4With a small spoon or a melon ball scooper, scoop out potato pulp, leaving about a 1/4 inch shell.
- 5Set shells aside and reserve pulp.
- 6In a medium bowl, lightly mash the pulp; stir in remaining ingredients.
- 7Spoon the filling into the shells.
- 8Place back onto baking sheet and broil for 3 minutes or until golden and heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Red Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.8
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 868.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g