1/10 Photos of Mozzarella and Roasted Red Pepper Toasts
I have been serving this appetizer to friends and family for years. These are all my favorite flavors wrapped up in one. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with half the olive oil.
- 3Place a small amount of peppers on each slice of bread.
- 4Top each slice with a fresh mozzarella.
- 5Salt and pepper the breads to taste and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- 6Cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- 7Serve immeadiately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella and Roasted Red Pepper Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 1105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g