I have been serving this appetizer to friends and family for years. These are all my favorite flavors wrapped up in one. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with half the olive oil.
- Place a small amount of peppers on each slice of bread.
- Top each slice with a fresh mozzarella.
- Salt and pepper the breads to taste and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown slightly.
- Serve immeadiately.