1/5 Photos of Mushroom, Red Pepper and Onion Saute
This is what I like to do year round. It is so easy to do, and it only requires a few main ingredients. Edited Note: After much consideration, I have decided to change the measurements. I know this would be the second time, but I feel that the new measurements best reflects my the recipe. Again, if you would like to increase or decrease anything, it is up to you, and I welcome all of your suggestions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- 2Add mushrooms and saute for another five minutes.
- 3Add red pepper, and saute for two more minutes.
- 4Put on low and add lemon juice and wine.
- 5Add seasonings. It is best served warm.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Red Pepper and Onion Saute
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 875.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g