1/2 Photos of Mushrooms in Red Wine Sauce
These are fantastic spooned over toast, or a side dish to beef. If your mushooms are large then slice them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large heavy Dutch oven or skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add/stir in flour to blend.
- 3Add in mushrooms, wine, broth, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce; cook until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally (about 40 minutes).
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer to a bowl.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms in Red Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: