Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Buitoni recipe, slightly adapted, that is quick in preparation due to prepared ingredients. Of course, you could always use your homemade cream sauce but if in a pinch for time, this will work wonders.
- 1 (9 ounce) packageof refrigerated fettuccine pasta or 1 (9 ounce) package pasta, of your choice
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) packageready-to-eat cooked chicken breasts, strips,cut into bite-sized pieces
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Use a food processor or blender to chop red peppers to 1/4 inch in size.
- In a large skillet, heat alfredo sauce, red peppers, and chicken over medium-low heat.
- Do not allow sauce to boil; you're just trying to heat it through.
- Add pasta to sauce mixture and mix well.
- (Optional) Serve with parmesan cheese.
A fantastic way to use up leftover chicken. I sprinkled the dish with some basil and next time will probably add some garlic, just because we love it. Thank you.
This was good but could have used a bit more flavor. Thank you for the easy recipe.
Like I tell my kids...try it, you'll like it and even if you don't, you'll still love it. Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.