1/3 Photos of Pasta With Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
This is a Buitoni recipe, slightly adapted, that is quick in preparation due to prepared ingredients. Of course, you could always use your homemade cream sauce but if in a pinch for time, this will work wonders.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package of refrigerated fettuccine pasta or 1 (9 ounce) package pasta, of your choice
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package ready-to-eat cooked chicken breasts, strips,cut into bite-sized pieces
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Cook pasta and drain.
- 2Use a food processor or blender to chop red peppers to 1/4 inch in size.
- 3In a large skillet, heat alfredo sauce, red peppers, and chicken over medium-low heat.
- 4Do not allow sauce to boil; you're just trying to heat it through.
- 5Add pasta to sauce mixture and mix well.
- 6(Optional) Serve with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken and Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.1 mg
- Sodium 1001.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: