1/2 Photos of Petersons Corners Patricks Ruby Red Salad Dressing (Copycat)
We have a small restaurant here in our area that serves less than superb food at extravagant prices. Yet they have a salad dressing there that is good enough to serve at a 5 star Fine Dining place. I have finally developed a copy cat of this dressing that is pretty close to what they have. Make this a day ahead and whisk it up again prior to serving. This makes 3 pints; I keep two and give one away to one of my friends. The two pints never lasts that long around here...so you may find that you will want to keep all three.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups catsup
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed, and roughly chopped
- 1Whisk all ingredients togeather until sugar is dissolved and oil well emulsified with other ingredients.
- 2Put into 2 pint jars.
- 3Refrigerate overnight allowing ingredients to marry.
- 4Take jar of dressing out of refrigerator and allow it to sit for at least 15 to 30 minutes.
- 5Shake jar well prior to serving over a nice green salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petersons Corners Patricks Ruby Red Salad Dressing (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (1883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1660.1
- Calories from Fat 671
- Total Fat 74.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2658.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 250.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 212.6 g
- Protein 10.8 g