Try this Irish salad for Good Old St.Patty's Day!To make this quick make it in a food processor.
Make and share this Red Apple, Onion, and Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- soy sauce or salt
- 1⁄2 cup scallion
- 1 firm apple, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, rice vinegar,olive oil, sugar, horseradish, red onion,celery, and ginger.
- Add cabbage,apple and soy to taste mix well.
- Sprinkle with scallions.