1/2 Photos of Red Cabbage Salad
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. After talking with Marg@Cayman Designs, I've edited this to hopefully make it a much better recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in medium-size fry pan until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- 2Combine sugar, red wine vinegar, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Pour over the shredded cabbage and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with reserved bacon and caraway seeds (if used).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 612.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: