1/1 Photo of Red-Hot Apple Butter Crock Pot
12 hrs 5 mins
This can be made in the crockpot or on the stove.The stove is quicker, but you really need to watch closely for burning. You can use fresh apples if available, or use canned applesauce. If using fresh apples you'll need to peel,core and cook the apples until soft, then process in a food processor for a few minutes. The red hots give it a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a crockpot.
- 2Cook on high about 12-18 hours.
- 3Sometimes it takes longer, depending on thickness of the applesauce.
- 4Cook until it turn dark brown and thickens.
- 5It can be stored in the refrigerator or canned in a water bath for 20 minute.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red-Hot Apple Butter Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 124.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice