These do not contain Biscuit Mix in the recipe. I don't have enough room in my kitchen for all those shorcut staples people keep, so I make everything totally from scratch. These are just as easy as the others. This is my recipe. If you don't have buttermilk, use 1 tsp vinegar to the cup then fill rest of way with milk. Let stand for 5 minutes. To the person who just reviewed my recipe. So sorry I meant 3 tsps. Please try again. I did fix it for any future people looking at this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2In a large bowl mix dry ingredients.
- 3Do not add the garlic salt.
- 4Add shortening and cut until crumbly in texture.
- 5Add the milk. It should be sticky.
- 6Mix in cheese. Try not to mix too much or it won't rise well.
- 7Drop on cookie sheet and bake 8-10 mins or until brown on top.
- 8Melt butter or margarine.
- 9Brush on hot biscuits.
- 10Sprinkle with the garlic salt. Do it this way so you make sure the garlic salt is on every biscuit. They are not as good without the flavor on every one.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g