Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
This is off the Red Lobster Website. I had this last night. Oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb crabmeat (blue Crab meat or Stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs lobsters (whole Maine Lobsters)
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Blend all ingredients except crab.
- 2Fold in crabmeat, refrigerate.
- 4Split lobsters lengthwise with a large knife, remove stomach sac.
- 5Place equal portions of crab stuffing in each head.
- 6Crack claws with the blunt side of knife.
- 7Pour lemon juice on tail meat, then sprinkle with paprika and dot with pieces of butter.
- 8Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 9Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
- 10Chef's Tip:.
- 11To clean crabmeat of shell pieces and cartilage, spread chilled crab over a cookie sheet and place under a red-hot broiler on top rack for 30-60 seconds. Bone fragments will be easy to pick out at this time.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster Roasted Maine Lobster With Crabmeat Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1135.5
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 1032.8 mg
- Sodium 4845.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 140.1 g