Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is off the Red Lobster Website. I had this last night. Oh so good!
Make and share this Red Lobster Roasted Maine Lobster With Crabmeat Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb crabmeat (blue Crab meat or Stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lobsters (whole Maine Lobsters)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients except crab.
- Fold in crabmeat, refrigerate.
- Split lobsters lengthwise with a large knife, remove stomach sac.
- Place equal portions of crab stuffing in each head.
- Crack claws with the blunt side of knife.
- Pour lemon juice on tail meat, then sprinkle with paprika and dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.
- Chef's Tip:.
- To clean crabmeat of shell pieces and cartilage, spread chilled crab over a cookie sheet and place under a red-hot broiler on top rack for 30-60 seconds. Bone fragments will be easy to pick out at this time.