A nice summer potato salad with a little kick.
Make and share this Red Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare potatoes with skin on, dice 1 inch; place in pot of salted water and boil until tender, about 15 minutes; drain, cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place onions, chives, celery and jalapeño pepper, salt to taste and mix.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl, add onion mix; add mustard and no fat mayonnaise; combine.
- Place in serving bowl, garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving.