Peter Pan's Note:
Found this recipe in a Supermarket and it quickly become my favorite. It's fast, simple and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooked angel hair pasta or steamed rice
- 1Slice pepper, onion and carrot into thin strips.
- 2Peel and finely mince ginger and garlic.
- 3Remove stem from cilantro and finely chop.
- 4Sprinkle fillets with seafood seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saute pan, at medium heat setting.
- 6place fish in pan and cook for about 4 minutes.
- 7Turn fillets over and place in center of pan.
- 8Add lime juice and remaining butter.
- 9Place garlic, ginger, carrot, onions, bell pepper and cilantro around fish.
- 10Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until fish is firm and white.
- 11Serve immediately with angel hair pasta or steamed rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Snapper Escovitch
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 244.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blackened fish seasoning