From a fitness website this burger is colorful and perfect for those "Patriotic Theme parties." Better for you, and flavorful too!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Using your hands, lightly shape the ground sirloin into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Try to leave some air in the burger and avoid packing them too densely.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly drizzle the red pepper quarters with olive oil.
- Cook the burgers on both sides over the hot grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium burgers.
- At the same time, grill the peppers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- Serve the burgers on toasted buns with grilled red peppers, slices of sweet white onion and crumbled blue cheese.