1/2 Photos of Red, White and Blue Burgers
From a fitness website this burger is colorful and perfect for those "Patriotic Theme parties." Better for you, and flavorful too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Using your hands, lightly shape the ground sirloin into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Try to leave some air in the burger and avoid packing them too densely.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Lightly drizzle the red pepper quarters with olive oil.
- 5Cook the burgers on both sides over the hot grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium burgers.
- 6At the same time, grill the peppers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- 7Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
- 8Serve the burgers on toasted buns with grilled red peppers, slices of sweet white onion and crumbled blue cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red, White and Blue Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 325.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g