This is a good punch that people seem to like, even those that don't care for red wine. The prep time does not include the chill time for the punch or the freezing of the ice ring if using one. (You can also use the recipe for wine coolers.)
My Private Note
punch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 3 ingredients together, using equal amounts of each.
- 2Put in the fridge to chill.
- 3If making punch freeze some of the leftover ginger ale to use as an ice ring in the punch bowl.
- 4If using ice ring put it in the punch bowl.
- 5Pour punch into bowl.
- 6Squeeze half the lime over top of the punch.
- 7May slice and float lime slices in bowl if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Wine Punch
Serving Size: 1 (2754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1308.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 197.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 175.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: