Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a nice sandwich. Only uses a tiny bit of mayo.
Make and share this Reduced Fat Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can albacore tuna, drained well and flaked
- 1 small apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Chill for about 2 hours before eating.
This was a very good sandwich. We loved the apple in it. Thanks for posting.
I had a craving for a good tuna salad sandwich. This was wonderful. I did not peel the apple. Used dijon mustard and a few grindings of black peppercorns. So delicious and made a great sandwich. Thanks for sharing.
Mucho yummy. I really enjoyed the tweak of the mustard, that was a very nice change up. I diced the apple and onion very fine so that they gave a more even flavor rather that having a chunk of onion and then one of apple. Thanks hon for a lovely way to do tuna sandwich's.