Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend, it is so easy and very good.
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- With a very sharpe knife, cut pockets into thickest part of the breast of chicken.
- Stuff as many pieces of red peppers as you can into pockets.
- Pour bread crumbs in a large plastic bag.
- Place chicken in bag, shake until well coated.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat.
- Cook chicken until jucies run clear, about 10 minute per side.
- In a blender, blend sour cream and a few pieces of roasted red peppers.
- Cut chicken breasts in half and arrange on a plate.
- Drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
This was a very simple recipe that was easy to throw together. If I make it again I would probably add either some garlic, cumin, or pepper to spice it up a bit. It seemed a little bland. All in all a good recipe. Thanks for being my PAC adoptee Portuguese Princess!!!