This recipe was given to me by a friend, it is so easy and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a very sharpe knife, cut pockets into thickest part of the breast of chicken.
- 2Stuff as many pieces of red peppers as you can into pockets.
- 3Pour bread crumbs in a large plastic bag.
- 4Place chicken in bag, shake until well coated.
- 5In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat.
- 6Cook chicken until jucies run clear, about 10 minute per side.
- 7In a blender, blend sour cream and a few pieces of roasted red peppers.
- 8Cut chicken breasts in half and arrange on a plate.
- 9Drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 1876.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 39.6 g