A great appetizer to serve with crackers, chips or vegetables. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, cheese and salad dressing until well blended.
- Add peppers and 2 T of the onions, mix well and cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 T onions.
- Serve with chips and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
This dip has a lot of strong, intriguing flavors going on. I enjoyed it as directed in the recipe, but it was a little too strong for some of my guests. So I threw half of it in the oven at 350 for twenty minutes until the cheese was bubbly. Then it disappeared! Thanks for sharing!
I made this last night and it was teriffic! I followed the ingredients exactly but as another reviewer suggested, I baked it for 20 minutes at 350. Thanks so much! There were many compliments!!!
this dip is fantastic! I also added in some fresh minced garlic and Tabasco sauce, this only increases in flavor with overnight chilling time, I will be making this again soon, thanks for sharing Lainey!