Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A low fat (I think) dip that is delicious. It tastes best after hanging out in the fridge overnight.
- 2 red peppers (roasted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese with chives and onions
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 onion (sauteed)
- 12 shrimp (cooked, tail removed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 scallion
- Add all ingredients in food processor. Let chill overnight. Serve warmed up or cold.