Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Awesome potato salad and a nice change from the old mayo variety. Easy to put together and terrific!! From Southern Living.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 907.18 g red potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 10 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 177.44 ml ranch salad dressing
- Toss first six ingredients together and place in single layer on cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Toss remaining ingredients. Can be eaten warm or cold. We prefer it room temp to warm.
I wish I would've kept my potatoes more in chunks rather than diced. The ranch seemed to overpower the small potato bites.
YUM, we love this! It's a definate stick to your ribs kind of salad. The flavors and textures from all of the ingredients are perfect together. Made for ZWT6: No-Nonsense Nibblers.
We loved the taste of this recipe, but I took a shortcut that left the potatoes mushier & not as crisp as they should have been. Look forward to making this again, following the directions in future. Thanks Vicki for this yummy meal. Made for ZWT4