Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple delicious recipe!
Make and share this Roasted Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Depending on how big the potatoes are, cut them in half or quarters.
- Lightly coat in olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Toss it all together and mix it up.
- Then bake at 400, usually takes like 30-45 minutes, depending on how big the pieces are and how brown you want to make them on the outside.
I used 3 lbs of potatoes instead of the called for 1 and I cut them into wedges/sticks. This was good; however, it had more rosemary then I wanted which would have been amplified if I had used only 1 lb.
Easy & Tasty. I used egg sized potaoes and cut them in eighths. I think they baked for about half an hour and they come out golden on the outside and tender fluffy on the inside. Will make again. Thank you!
Very simple and tasty recipe. Made for Fall 09 PAC