This is an unusual recipe I found in a Flemish woman's magazine. I like it alot, hope you will too !
- Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Halve the pepper, removing the core and seeds.
- Cut the onion in quarters.
- Place the vegetables and two sprigs of sage on a large bake pan.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- Add the bouillon, and bake uncovered in the oven 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Allow the vegetables to cool.
- Puree with a handblender.
- Reheat in a pan on the stove when ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped sage.