1/3 Photos of Roasted Tomato, Pepper, and Red Onion Soup
1 hr 10 mins
This is an unusual recipe I found in a Flemish woman's magazine. I like it alot, hope you will too !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- 2Halve the pepper, removing the core and seeds.
- 3Cut the onion in quarters.
- 4Place the vegetables and two sprigs of sage on a large bake pan.
- 5Sprinkle with the olive oil.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees.
- 7Remove the vegetables from the oven and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- 8Add the bouillon, and bake uncovered in the oven 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- 9Allow the vegetables to cool.
- 10Puree with a handblender.
- 11Reheat in a pan on the stove when ready to serve.
- 12Garnish with chopped sage.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato, Pepper, and Red Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: