Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is your standard roasted red portato recipe but uses all natural ingredients and butter. It is beautiful, buttery, and wonderful. High on calories, so definately meant for special occasions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is heating clean and chop the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut butter into 1 Tablespoon pieces and place in the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Drop all potatoes on top of butter squares.
- Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary (rub between your hands to release more flavor), garlic, and salt & pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
I'm on the second batch of this. It's very tasty, although I think there's too much butter here - I should cut it down to 6T. or even 4T. (half the original amount). I think I cut the potato pieces a little smaller than 1-inch - I've had too many recipes where big pieces of potatoes didn't appeal to me. At 45 minutes, the potatoes baked up nicely, soft without being mushy. This is a great recipe. Thanks!