I made this salad for my lunch today. It can easily be enlarged to serve many people as a side to a meal, but I thought it was enough for a full lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice apples into small wedges. Layer in bottom of bowl around the edge to form a scooped out center look.
- 2Place washed spinach leaves in center of apple wedges.
- 3Add a handful of washed red grapes.
- 4Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese to desired amount.
- 5Top with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Red Grape Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Maple Grove Farms Strawberry Balsamic All Natural Dressing