Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this salad for my lunch today. It can easily be enlarged to serve many people as a side to a meal, but I thought it was enough for a full lunch.
- Slice apples into small wedges. Layer in bottom of bowl around the edge to form a scooped out center look.
- Place washed spinach leaves in center of apple wedges.
- Add a handful of washed red grapes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese to desired amount.
- Top with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing.