Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my version of my mother-in-law's famous salad dressing.
Make and share this Sweet Red Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine all ingredients in a shakable container.
- Shake vigorously.
- Chill, shaking occasionally.
- "Cooking" time is Chill time.
I would probably lose my Zaar membership should I not make the perfunctory amount of salad recipes and for me; salads have become the new chocolate. blink blink
A delicious dressing with a hint of sweetness. This recipe is very easy to prepare and you'll have enough left over to store in the fridge for later use. It reminds me of a Catalina dressing. We all enjoyed it over our greens. Thanks! ~made and reviewed for KK's forum Chef Pick's event ~
A nice sweet dressing! I enjoyed this over lettuce with fres parsley and cilantro. Thanks for posting! Made for KK's Chef's Pick.