Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are tasty little turkey burgers. I use my Cuisenart Griddler to make these indoors.
Make and share this Turkey Sliders With Grilled Red Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium and add 1 teaspoon olive oil and the onions.
- Cook until nicely caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the turkey with the seasonings.
- Separate the turkey mixture into 6 equal small portions and form into balls.
- Make an indentation in each ball and fill with some of the onion and a couple teaspoons of the bbq sauce.
- Heat your grill to medium/high.
- Close the pocket and form the meat around the filling to make a small patty and grill the patties until done.
- Slice the rolls in half and top with a little of the shredded mozzarella.
- Put under the broiler for a minute or so to lightly toast.
- Place a patty on top of each and place the top on the bun.