These are tasty little turkey burgers. I use my Cuisenart Griddler to make these indoors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick skillet to medium and add 1 teaspoon olive oil and the onions.
- 2Cook until nicely caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- 3In a bowl mix the turkey with the seasonings.
- 4Separate the turkey mixture into 6 equal small portions and form into balls.
- 5Make an indentation in each ball and fill with some of the onion and a couple teaspoons of the bbq sauce.
- 6Heat your grill to medium/high.
- 7Close the pocket and form the meat around the filling to make a small patty and grill the patties until done.
- 8Slice the rolls in half and top with a little of the shredded mozzarella.
- 9Put under the broiler for a minute or so to lightly toast.
- 10Place a patty on top of each and place the top on the bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sliders With Grilled Red Onion
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 770.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 201.4 mg
- Sodium 1161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 56.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: