1/1 Photo of V8 Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Recipe from First Magazine 11/3/08.. . .quick to make. You can certainly make this vegetarian (and vegan) by using veggie broth in place of the chicken broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepot over medium heat, cook first 5 ingredients for 15 minutes.
- 2Assuming potatoes are soft, puree the mixture in a blender. Add red peppers and puree again til smooth.
- 3Return the pureed mixture to the saucepot and stir in the juice. Cook for 5 minutes til warm.
- 4Serve with a triangle of garlic toast on top!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V8 Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4243.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: