I tried this recipe at a barbeque and was amazed! What is written is what I copied from the host's copy of The Whole Foods Cookbook.
- Quarter potatoes and steam for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
- Toss vegetables in a large bowl with salt and pepper and set aside.
- While potatoes steam, make salad dressing: in a food processor, add mustard and oil and blend well.
- Add juice, vinegar, basil, and spices, processing until smooth.
- Once potatoes cool, add them to the bowl of seasoned veggies.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle in dressing and toss to coat.
- Most Excellent!