1/1 Photo of Vegan Red Potato Salad from Whole Foods Cookbook
I tried this recipe at a barbeque and was amazed! What is written is what I copied from the host's copy of The Whole Foods Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Quarter potatoes and steam for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
- 2Toss vegetables in a large bowl with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 3While potatoes steam, make salad dressing: in a food processor, add mustard and oil and blend well.
- 4Add juice, vinegar, basil, and spices, processing until smooth.
- 5Once potatoes cool, add them to the bowl of seasoned veggies.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Drizzle in dressing and toss to coat.
- 8Most Excellent!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Red Potato Salad from Whole Foods Cookbook
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 940.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g